- Benefits of current and future policies on emissions of China's coal-fired power sector indicated by continuous emission monitoring
- Enhanced growth after extreme wetness compensates for post-drought carbon loss in dry forests
- Modeling Formulation and Validation for Accelerated Simulation and Flexibility Assessment on Large Scale Power Systems under Higher Renewable Penetrations
- Does neighborhood form influence low-carbon transportation in China?
- Industrial Water Pollution Discharge Taxes in China: A Multi-Sector Dynamic Analysis